Friday 21 December 2012

Blogmas day 21. The 10 day 'you' challenge

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Well it is 20 past 10 at night and the world is still going strong, so I feel very stupid for feeling so nervous last night haha

I wanted to do another 10 day 'you' challenge today, seeing as I've only done one so far.


  1. My family. I know this one is predictable but, it's true, I love my family
  2. God. As you all know I am a Christian, so this one is probably another predictable one, but He means so much to me, and am so glad I found Him
  3. Harry Potter. We all know I'm a huge Potterhead, I'm not gonna try and deny it
  4. Christmas. Christmas is my favourite time of the year, with all the cheer and the lights and the beauty. What I don't like is how stressy everyone gets
  5. Cats and owls. They are my favourite animals and I would love to adopt a kitten. I do have an owl, which my parents adopted for me for my 18th :)
  6. Food. I love food so much! Surprisingly I am kinda fussy, but what I do enjoy, I LOVE!
  7. YouTube. I've been obsessed with YouTube for about 3 years now, and I'm always watching videos on there. I'm actually subscribed to 231 people and watch pretty much all of them, which is just crazy
  8. Blogging. I've been blogging for 2/3 years now, and I've been doing this blog for just over a year now and I think it is amazing. I may not have a huge amount of followers but I love each and every one of you. It means so much to me when people take time to read my posts and comment. This is such a fun thing to do, and if you don't write your own blog, I completely recommend that you do.
  9. Sleep. I'm very tired right now, which is why this is on here, plus who doesn't like sleep? 
Right I have a headache so I'm just going to leave you all with yesterdays and today's advent chocolates. I'm still waiting for your prize to arrive so I'm going to keep the contest open until the end of the month.



Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

Days until Christmas: 4
What I am listening to/watching right now: I am about to watch Gossip Girl, I'm a few weeks behind, so I might just have to watch that this weekend :-P
Christmas song of the day: Let it snow, because I want it to snow for Christmas



No comments:

Post a Comment