Sunday 23 December 2012

Blogmas day 22

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

I cannot believe it is the 22nd already! Where has this month gone? I've been on holiday for a week and I haven't started any of my assignments yet, which is crazy! I should probably get started on those soon haha.

Ok so I'm gonna be honest here and just tell you I have nothing interesting to write, and my wrist aches, so it's making it hard to type. My day consisted of, watching 2 Broke Girls, going and buying a few last minute Christmas stuff, which was crazy! All the shops were super busy! Then I watched more 2 Broke Girls, had some food, watched Santa Clause 3, then had a shower, watched Four Christmases, got into bed, watched more 2 Broke Girls, and now I'm writing this, 10 minutes before midnight. I'm so, super productive! I did feel a couple of my presents today, and accidentally poked a hole into one of them. Luckily you can't see what it is. I like feeling my presents and trying to guess what it is, but to actually see it would ruin it for me, because I like the surprise. It's just fun trying to work it out. I worked out I have 2 paper back books, and I have no idea what they are. I might know one, because I asked for it, but I've no clue what the other one is, I am so excited to find out though! My presents are wrapped in the cutest wrapping paper, I'll take a picture on Christmas morning and show you guys.

I might spend tomorrow doing assignments to try and get them out of the way, I mean if I could at least start the first one that would be good. Ah who am I kidding? We all know I'm gonna be watching 2 Broke Girls, because we all know once I get obsessed with a TV show, I don't do anything, but watch the TV show until I've watched every single episode. It's just who I am people, it's just who I am.

I should go before this is late.


Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

Days until Christmas: 3
What I am listening to/watching right now: 2 Broke Girls ;D
Christmas song of the day: Christmas time (war is over) (I think that's the name of it)



No comments:

Post a Comment