Tuesday 4 December 2012

Blogmas day 4. I'm sick

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Today has been very unexciting, because I have been sick. So I'm not sure how interesting this post is going to be. I spent the morning in bed sleeping and finishing my book, and I'll be filming my review on that tomorrow if I'm feeling better. Then I spent the afternoon catching up on some YouTube videos and blog posts. I did plan on watching Miricale on 34th Street, but caught up on the internet, which happens a lot. Please tell me I'm not the only one that happens to, I always go online for 5 minutes then end up browsing all afternoon. And you know what? I don't even know what sites I go on, it's crazy!

I honestly have no idea what to write about tonight, I'm just sat here in front of the fire, with my blanket, watching Emmerdale. I'm exciting, I know! :-P I might try and have a shower once Emmerdale is over, hopefully that will make me feel better. What are your tips for making yourself feel better when you're sick? I'd love to know. I usually lounge around reading a good book, or watching a movie.

Anyway I think I'll get going. Unfortunately my phone doesn't seem to want to connect to my laptop, which is frustrating. Hopefully I'll have that sorted out by tomorrow and you can have 2 guesses tomorrow

Have a beautiful night

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

Days until Christmas: 22
Floors on Tiny Tower: 75
What I am listening to/watching right now: Emmerdale

4 comments:

  1. Feel better soon! When I'm sick, watching movies and eating lots of popsicles and ice cream makes me feel better.

    PS - I always end up spending way more time browsing the Internet than I mean to, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Mmm Christmas movies and popsicles sounds like a great idea.
      And I'm glad I'm not the only one hehe

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear you're unwell - hope you feel better soon hun! When I'm sick I always find napping (generally with the TV or a movie on in the background) helps to perk me up!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun :) I'll seeing if I can sleep today :) Thank you for the tip :)

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete