Saturday 8 December 2012

Blogmas day 8.

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Assigments are going to kill me. I spent the morning working on an assigment which is due in on Tuesday, and it has driven me insane. I have 2 to do over my Christmas holidays too, so that's gonna be fun :-P I've managed to write all 1500 words for my essay, now it is just time to edit and add my refrences. I feel so Christmassy :-P

Speaking of Christmas, I'm excited to start making my gifts. I wasn't allowing myself to do them until my essay was handed in. It is so hard stopping myself making and wrapping my presents, but on Wednesday I'll sit down with all my materials and get on with it. It has to be done soon, because I'm exchanging them with my friends in just over a week. I've never made gifts before so I'm extra excited to do it. It should be interesting though, because there is some sewing involved and I am not the best sewer in the world. Oh well it's all about the thought and effort isn't it? ha-ha

I changed my computer wallpaper today, and now it's all Christmassy.


Do you like it? I do :) I'd love to go to London during Christmas and when it's snowing. I feel like everywhere in Britain but where I live is getting snow. We rarely get snow and when we do it's not really worth it. I always get excited when we get snow though, I'm always so expectant. I'm such a big kid haha.

I'm sorry, this post isn't very good. There is no thought in it, I just wanted to sit down and write for you guys, even though I had no idea what I wanted to write. I'm in the mood to read but I'm so tired I can't seem to get into it, which sucks because I'm reading A winter flame. Oh well I'll probably wake up when I get to bed and read it then.

Right this post isn't going anywhere, so I'm gonna go and leave you with today's advent chocolate.


This is another difficult one, so I wish you loads of luck.

Have a beautiful day 

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

Days until Christmas: 17
Floors on Tiny Tower: 78
What I am listening to/watching right now: The X Factor final (not my choice haha)
Christmas song of the day: Jingle bell rock


No comments:

Post a Comment