Tuesday 1 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR! and my New Years Resolutions

Hey girls, I hope you're all well, and had a wonderful night last night, and aren't suffering too much today :-P

What did you all get up to last night? I personally just had a chilled out night at home with my family, watching movies, and having a few drinks; then watched the countdown on BBC. It was a nice night, and I personally would rather stay inside than go out ha-ha.


















I thought that I would share with you all my New Years Resolutions, because that's what we do in the internet world, we share everything.


  1. Be healthier. I know this is everyone's, and I know I did this last year too, but I want to be even healthier, by drinking more water, and eating less processed foods. Now that's not to say that I'm not allowing myself to eat anything processed (We have a cheesecake for dessert tonight) it just means I'll be eating more fresh fruit and vegetables, and home-made meals.
  2. Be more eco-friendly. I think the whole 'end-of-the-world' thing really got to me because I know that we are destroying the world, so I decided I want to do what I can to stop it. I already recycle, but not properly, for example, I didn't know they chucked out any bottles with lids on because they are of a different plastic, so I want to make more of an effort with that. And I've also been thinking of starting a compost bin, although I have no idea how to go about it.
  3. Take more pictures. Now by this I don't mean Instagram style pictures of food and such, but memory style pictures, because I definitely don't have enough of those
  4. Get a job, then move out of my parents house. I quit my job in the summer, thinking I was moving away, and wanted a few months break without working because I'd been working since I was 15, but I still haven't found another one, but I have become more determined now, because I want to move out of my parents house, and I can't do that with just my student loan.
  5. Organise my time better. I want to make sure I stop leaving things until the last minute because I have become obsessed with a TV show, or a book. So to stop that, I'm going to schedule my TV/book time, so my essays are done and I can watch/read non-stop without feeling guilty
That is all of my resolutions for this year, what are yours?

If you've been following my blog for a while, you'll know I updated you all each month throughout last year, and it kept me motivated, meaning I didn't break them until October/November, which is amazing. So I plan on doing that again this year, and it may keep you guys motivated too.

I hope that 2012 was an amazing year, and that 2013 will be even better.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

What I am listening to/watching right now: My brother playing the PS3, it is currently never off, with both my brother and my dad getting new games for Christmas
Song of the day: Happy New Year by Abba

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year hun! :-D I completely agree on preferring a night in with a few drinks than going out!

    Good luck with your resolutions - I'd better start writing mine too!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much nicer to be warm, isn't it?

      Thank you! Good luck with your resolutions too!

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete
  2. I like your resolutions especially the last one. I need to work on organizing my time as well. Love this post.

    We should follow each other!

    http://www.itsmiraclewhip.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am such a procrastinator, it is so bad haha

      I checked out your blog, I love it.

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete