Saturday 12 January 2013

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Today I thought I would do the 'Tag you're it' tag from ElleandBlair, so I hope you enjoy.





  1. What was the most exciting thing that happened to you in 2012? Definitely getting into university. I woke up really early, but had it wasn't until an hour later that I managed to find out, and when I did I ran upstairs to my parents room, screaming that I got in. I even cried! I never cry at things like that. Best day of my life!
  2. What was your favourite video you filmed this year? Well I guess my favourite videos I film are for my collabchannel, although I do enjoy filming my book reviews. My favourite post would probably be my Life's little pleasures just because it reminded me of what I really enjoy to do to relax after a stressful day
  3. Best YouTube video of 2012? Hmmm this one is difficult, I don't really watch the 'viral' videos, so I think I'll just tell you about a beauty guru I discovered this year, who's Vlog channel I love! And that is BritPopLife, her Vlogs are hilarious! I also discovered DiamondandHeels14 this year too, and I LOVE her!
  4. What was your favourite new product in 2012? This will sound stupid because I still haven't actually bought this product, I've only used the samples I sent off for, and that is Maybelline's BB cream. I did a review on this so click here if you want my thoughts on it.
  5. What new thing are you glad you tried in 2012? Speaking in front of about 65 people during my churches Girls night in at the beginning of the year was a great experience, I'm still not confident about speaking in front of people, but I am so glad I managed to do it.
  6.  What's the most important lesson you learned in 2012? That God has a plan for me, and not to worry so much. Easier said than done, I know, and I still worry about my future but I'm learning.
  7. What was the best movie of 2012? I can only think of 2 movies I went to see last year and that was The Avengers and Magic Mike, and I loved both for different reasons, but I'd have to say that The Avengers was definitely the best, everything about it was amazing! Although Magic Mike was about hot, naked guys, and that was pretty good too ;-P
  8. Best song? I don't want to admit it, but Call me Maybe, I always seem to have it in my head! Kind of drives me insane to be honest, but it's so catchy, you have to admit it's a good song.
  9. Best TV show? Now this is difficult! Maybe Once Upon a Time, I'd say Revenge, but I didn't start watching it until the end of the year, and I adored Once Upon a Time, and cannot wait until the new season starts, whenever that is.
  10. What one product do you hope someone releases in 2013? I'd love a full coverage foundation for super pale skin that doesn't let natural blush show through. I am really pale (I almost have a ginger persons skin tone) and my face heats up and goes beetroot red a lot, mostly when I have to speak in front of people, and the thought of that makes it worse, so a foundation that hides that really well would be perfect.
Well that's all. Please feel free to do this tag and leave the link in the comments.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx



4 comments:

  1. BB Cream was my favourite new product of 2012 too (and I owe that to reading about it on your blog - so thank you!) :-D

    And I completely agree on both Once Upon A Time and Revenge being some of the best shows of the last year. I can't wait for OUAT Season 2 to start!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm glad I inspired you to try it out :-)

      I cannot wait until the new season of OUAT starts! I'm getting impatient now ha-ha

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post dear! <3 And I love Maybelline's BB CReam so much! It's an amazing product! :))

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I agree it is an amazing product, I love it

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete