Sunday 20 January 2013

Kim's Book Corner - Entwined

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Sorry I haven't posted anything all weekend, I kinda couldn't put my book down, so I didn't have time to post anything. But as a result of that you get a review!


I hope you enjoyed. Yes I was wearing my tiger onesie under my dressing gown, it's snowing outside and I was cold :-P

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

What I am listening to/watching right now: A lullaby by Lex
Song of the day: Mine by Taylor Swift

2 comments:

  1. I just finished a book and am looking for a new one to read. This fairy tale sounds lovely! Let us know how your next book is, too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a really great book. I'll definitely let you all know how my next book is :)

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete