Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentines day tag!


Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Happy valentines day! I hope you've all had a lovely day. Mine was just another day, because I am single, but it's ok.
Anyway, I decided I wanted to do the valentines day tag from ElleandBlair.com, and I tag all of you to do it too.



1. What is your favourite Valentines Day treat?  Heart shaped chocolate, because what girl doesn't love chocolate, and I love hearts
2. Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries? Chocolate covered strawberries. I've never tried Sweethearts, I don't think you get them in the UK, plus you can't go wrong with chocolate.
3. What was your favourite Valentines day memory? I've never had a Valentine, so I don't have a valentines day memory because I treat it like any other day.
4. What movie would you rather watch on Valentine's Day: Pretty Woman or You've Got Mail? I'm gonna be honest and say I've never watched either of these, but I want to watch Pretty Woman the most, so I'll say that.
5. What celebrity would you not mind having as your Valentine? There are so many celebrities I wouldn't mind having as my Valentine, but if I have to pick one, I'll say Luke Bryan because I am obsessed with him right now, and he is HOT
6. What would you do on your perfect Valentine's date? I think it would have to start with my Valentine making me breakfast in bed, and we'd stay in bed all day watching movies, then we'd go for dinner and do whatever the guy wanted to do, like play COD or watch sports, anything he wanted to do we would do that night.
7. Red or pink lips on Valentines Day? I don't really know, probably pink because it is more subtle
8. What is your ideal Valentine's Day date outfit? Probably a flowy dress and wedges, I know that's a really summery outfit, but I like it anyway
9. Home-made or store-bought gifts? I don't mind store-bought, like I said before you can't go wrong with chocolates. To be perfectly honest I'd be happy with just chocolate for Valentines day, I don't even need to do anything. If I ever have a boyfriend on Valentines day, I'm gonna make sure he knows that, besides, I think your anniversary is a better Valentines day. Save all your Valentines day plans until then, it'll mean more.
10. Would you wear your hair up or hair down for a date night? Down, I tend to wear my hair down when I go out.

That's it. I hope you enjoyed this post. As I said before, I tag you all to do this.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

What I am listening to/watching right now: Jason Munday's cover of Power of love
Song of the day: I will always love you simply because it's valentines day, and I will always love each and every one of my readers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment