Monday 4 March 2013

February empties

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Today, I'm going to share with you all the products I used up in February.




My thoughts on each product:

Tesco my senses shampoo in heavenly body: This smells so good, and really does give great volume, I'm using a different shampoo now but I do really like this one. I think it smells like summer, it's very citrusie(?) That's what I love about the Tesco my senses hair care, they just smell so good, and linger in your hair, but aren't overpowering.
Pro-vita conditioner in uplift: This is just a conditioner I got from Aldi, and it does what it says on the tin. There is nothing more to say on this, it doesn't have a particular scent, but it does give great volume, and is dirt cheap.
Spotlight perfume: I didn't particularly like this. If you don't know, I'm trying to use up my perfumes before buying any more, and that includes the ones I like but don't love, and this is one of those. It is quite a dry, woody/musky scent, which I think is great for night, or maybe someone a bit older. It's probably just my preference but I didn't fall in love with this scent as I hoped I would, I guess I just prefer sweeter scents.
Neutrogena blackhead eliminating toner: This is my favourite toner! I'm on my 3rd or 4th bottle of this. It really works at eliminating my acne, and minimising my pores, however it doesn't really do much for my blackheads, but I can live with that, especially as I have other ways of getting rid of them. I recommend this to anyone who suffers from acne, it really does work wonders.
Yankee votive candle in mandarin cranberry: This smells divine! I'm starting to stray away from my spicy scents and ease into fresher scents for spring/summer, and this is perfect at doing that. It is still a spicy warm scent, which is great because it is still so cold here, but because it's a citrus scent, I feel it's edging more into the spring scents for me, as I prefer to ease myself into the different types of scents during the change of seasons.
Simple eye make-up remover: This does the job, but I found that it dried out my eyes, but that could just be because my skin doesn't react very well with products that are designed for sensitive skin. If you do have sensitive skin, I do recommend this, because it is really good at removing my eye make-up, my skin just reacts better to 'high in chemicals' products, which is annoying because chemicals aren't good for your skin
hydrocortisone 1% m/m cream: I was prescribed this for dry skin. During the winter my skin gets so dry and flaky, and sometimes painful, so I had to go to the doctors about it, and I was prescribed this and another cream (which you will probably see next month as I am running out) and it worked amazingly!
batiste dry shampoo in cherry: Ohmyword this smells amazing! I love it so much, it's probably my favourite scent that they do. What more can I say? It smells amazing and does the job, and I have very oily hair.

Well that's all for today, I hope you enjoyed this post.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

What I am listening to/watching right now: YouTube videos :)


No comments:

Post a Comment