Sunday 3 March 2013

New Years Resolutions update #2

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.



Please ignore the fact that this is a day late, I don't know how that happened. But to make up for it you will get a post on Tuesday! Yay?
Anyway, it is the beginning of a new month which means it is time to do a little update on my new years resolutions, and they were:



  1. Be healthier. 
  2. Be more eco-friendly. 
  3. Take more pictures. 
  4. Get a job, then move out of my parents house. 
  5. Organise my time better. 

  1. This one is pretty much the same as last month, however I have been trying harder to eat healthier. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram then you'll know that I made sweet potato fries and healthy pizza the other week, and they were amazing! I love sweet potato fries so much, and I'm actually craving them right now. The only problem with them is how long they take to make, 30 minutes is a long time when you are really hungry.
  2. This one is a fail! I just haven't made any more progress on it, but I promise I am going to try so much harder this month.
  3. Another fail, I don't think I've taken any pictures this month, but to be fair I was ill for most of it, or stuck doing assignments, which doesn't make for very interesting pictures.
  4. I've still not got a job, and didn't get a chance to apply for any this month because of being so ill and my assignments, but I plan on making up for it this month, by applying for as many jobs as I can.
  5. This is a bit of a yeah and no, I have improved a bit, but I'm still struggling to stick to it. Once I've got it perfected I will let you know what I do.

Well, that's how I'm doing, let me know how you're getting on in the comments. I love reading your comments, they always make me smile.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dream; live beautiful lives

xx

What I am listening to/watching right now: Nothing, there is complete silence in my room
Song of the day: 22 by Taylor Swift, it is such an upbeat song, and you can't help but smile when you listen to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment