Thursday 4 April 2013

Haul time!

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

I am so ready for bed right now, I went shopping with my mum and brother today and picked up a few things, I then tried to do day 3 of Blogilaties April calender and died ha-ha. I went shopping with a purpose so didn't buy much but I thought I wanted to share with you all what I got.

The first place I went to was Primark and bought 2 pairs of jeans and a sports bra. I already had the black and pink sports bra from Primark and they've just come out with a purple range, and just had to buy another bra. I find it so difficult to find a sports bra in my size, so I was so happy that they brought these out.

I'd placed an Avon order a few weeks ago and went to go and pick it up. I got a BB cream which I am so excited to try it out (apparently it improves the look of your skin even when you're not wearing it which is exciting), a primer, nail experts pearl shine, which I am actually wearing right now which is so pretty, and a pillow mist.

I also stopped off in Superdrug and bought a Radox Nourish shower gel, and a tube of mud therapy aloe vera mud mask, because, if you read my last post you'll know that my skin has been breaking out really badly, and I'm trying really hard to fix it.

I also went to Waterstones, but filmed that haul which is still uploading, so whilst that uploads I'm going to do some yoga because my muscles ache and need to stretch.


Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

My last post in case you missed it: http://britishrandomnesss.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/kims-book-corner-secrets-she-left-behind.html


2 comments:

  1. I'd really like to try out Mud Therapy Aloe Vera Mud Mask.

    Sarah
    PrettyGloss - beauty, makeup & a lil gibberish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like I can do a review on it after I've tried it :)

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete