Wednesday 10 April 2013

my pamper night

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

I tried posting this last night, but for some reason my internet wasn't working. But anyway today I want to share with you all my idea of the perfect pamper night.

Firsts things first, I always light a candle, scented candles are just so relaxing, so I do this most nights, but think it's perfect to do on pamper nights especially.


I then pour a bath, and whilst it is,filling up, I remove any nail polish. I do this before my bath because I can then just soak my hands in the bath and push my cuticles back when I get out.

Once I've done that I soak in the bath with whatever book I'm reading. I also shave my legs in the bath and have a good exfoliation.

Don't forget to apply your lotion, you don't want your skin to dry out. The one I'm currently using is Vanilla Milk from the Sugar Pop set I got for Christmas.

I then give myself a pedicure. I use a pumice stone before soaking, then rest my feet in warm water for 15_20 minutes. Whilst doing that I like to apply my base coat on my fingernails, giving it plenty of time to dry. after drying my feet thoroughly I apply a thick later of foot cream and my fuzzy socks.

I then give myself a facial, which I have an entire post on here.

Whilst my face mask is on I paint my nails the colour I'm wearing is London, which was limited edition.

After all of that I snuggle up in bed and either watch a movie or read my book.

And that's it, that is my pamper night routine. What do you do on your pamper nights? Let me know.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

Xx

My last post in case you missed it

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely way to pamper yourself! Love a good "me" night! Xo Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      A 'me' night is definitely an essential part of my week :)

      Have a beautiful day

      xx

      Delete