Wednesday 15 May 2013

New Years Resolutions update | April 2013

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Today I am going to give you a little update on my New Years Resolutions! So let's get started.


My resolutions:

  1. Be healthier. 
  2. Be more eco-friendly. 
  3. Take more pictures. 
  4. Get a job, then move out of my parents house. 
  5. Organise my time better. 
How I'm getting on:

  1. I am getting so good at this! I workout almost everyday, except when I'm feeling sick or I'm super busy, and I eat a pretty clean diet, with the odd treat every few days or so. I love eating healthy now so sometimes I don't even need the treat, and I've always loved to exercise so this hasn't really been a problem for me. My problem was definitely the food, but I'm improving so much on this! :D
  2. I'm trying I really am, it's just difficult when you live with a family that don't really care. I'm thinking of starting to grow my own fruits and vegetables, but I'm trying to workout how best to do it, whether in a window box, or a mini greenhouse. I'll work it out and let you all know.
  3. I'm trying so hard to do this, but it's not working so well. I get self-concious taking pictures, but maybe this month I can stop that, or at least work on it.
  4. I'm applying for jobs, but to no avail right now. I have exams over the next couple of weeks, so job applying is taking a slight back seat but I'm hoping to get one by September at the latest. Not so sure about the moving out bit though
  5. I feel like I have a routine pretty much down for this. I get up early to  workout, either running or pilates, then I'll do some uni work for a couple of hours, then shower and do anything else that I have to do that day. Obviously it doesn't always work like that, because I am only human after all, but that's what I try to do anyway.
That is it. I'm improving slowly. I think it's important to remember that it's okay to slip up sometimes, it doesn't mean you've failed, just take it one day at a time. 

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment