Saturday 8 June 2013

May empties

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.



First of all I just want to apologise for this being so late, I've had exams so obviously revision comes before blogging. But I am done now, so I am sharing my empties from May :)

Listerine stay white mouthwash, Garnier mineral fresh 48 hour deodorant, How to look good naked Eau De Toilette, Clearasil ultra overnight wash, Doublebase gel, Asda protect disposable flossers, Spiced vanilla soap by Arran Aromatics, Time to unwind body soak with extracts of orange, Skin system cosmetic cotton wool pads, Yankee candle in River Valley, Mamia baby wipes.

My thoughts on each product:

Listerine stay white mouthwash: I love this, I'm on my 4th bottle of this because it is so good. My teeth are brighter, and my breath feels so fresh. I can't recommend it.
Garnier mineral fresh 48 hour deodorant: This is alright, I'm not sure if it works for 48 hours, but it's a deodorant, it stops me sweating, what more can I say?
How to look good naked Eau De Toilette: I love this, it is very musky, which I think is perfect for night time, if you're going out dancing because it lasts and smells amazing.
Clearasil ultra overnight wash: I love this, I really wish this range hadn't been discontinued because it really worked for my skin, helping to keep the acne away.
Doublebase gel: I was prescribed this for my dry skin, because it gets ridiculously dry during the winter. I loved this, a little but goes such a long way. You don't need to get this, E45 works just as well, which I've bought to replace this.
Asda protect disposable flossers: I love to use disposable flossers, they are so much easier to use than the floss you have to cut to length. I am way into oral hygiene right now, and trying different floss, so there will be a new one next month.
Spiced vanilla soap: This is so amazing! It is such a huge bar, but it's really difficult to cut into usable sizes, but it lasts for so long, and is so moisturising. And not to mention how good it smells! 
Time to unwind body soak: This was bath salts, which I'm not really a fan of, but it does smell so good. It came in a set with body lotion, shower gel, and a candle, and I have to say that I adore them, they just smell so good.
Skin system cosmetic cotton pads: These are cotton pads, what more can I say. I use them to apply my toner and wash my face at night. Nothing more to say on that.
Yankee candle in River valley: This smells so fresh, and reminds me of natural, which it should, considering its name.
Mamia baby wipes: This is another essential, that doesn't really have much to say about. I use baby wipes to remove my make-up and/or sunscreen before washing my face.

That's all I have to say today. What products have you used up recently? Let me know in the comments below.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment