Monday 12 August 2013

A haul from last week

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

I went for a wander around town last week, I needed a couple of things, but ended buying a few extra things that I thought I would share with you all.

First I went to Primark and got:

These polka dot shoes with a bow in black, size 5 (I'm a size 3 normally) I wanted them in red too, but the size 5's were to small and they didn't have a 6, I found it strange that the 5 in black fit but not in the red. I also bought these 2 wash/beauty bags, 1 for swimming, because I go twice a week and want to keep my stuff ready at all times, and 1 for my bedside table to keep the things I use every night in. 

I also got this black skirt, which, when pulled up to my waist, hits mid-calf which I really like. I wanted to get a shirt to wear with it, but they were all very sheer in every store that I looked, and that's not what I'm looking for. I also got this black dress because I saw an outfit on Pinterest which I fell in love with and all I needed was the black dress to re-create it.

I then went to Superdrug and bought:

Garnier body body lotion in peach because this scent was on offer, the others weren't, Carex hand wash, because I needed some, L'Oreal skin perfection cleansing oil, L'Oreal skin perfection Micellar solution, and Anne French cleansing milk.

There I also got some things to keep in my wash bag for swimming; Superdrug spot lotion for sensitive skin, Aussies miracle moist shampoo, Aussies 3 minute treatment conditioner, Johnson's baby powder, Garnier invisible 48hr antiperspirant, and tea-tree oil. I also wanted their vitamin e eye cream but they were out of stock.

I then went to Waterstones and picked up a book light for reading at night, because I find having my lamp on keeps me awake, and I also bought the optimum nutrition bible by Patrick Holford because I am super interested in nutrition, and am doing an online nutrition course and wanted something for background reading

And last but not least, I bought 2 random things, from 2 different stores and they were:

The Vow, and earphones that clip over the ear, because I find regular ones don't stay in, which makes running and listening to music difficult. The DVD was from CEX and the earphones were from TKMAXX.

And that is all I bought. I find writing haul posts difficult. I never know how to make them interesting, so I hope you enjoyed this anyway. Let me know if you've bought anything recently.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment