Sunday 6 October 2013

Blogtober #5 - Currently

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Sorry there was no post yesterday, I got a really bad headache so didn't bother logging onto my computer, instead I slept for 12 hours. I've still got my headache, but I needed to do some research for something, so thought I might as well do a quick post, hence why I'm doing a Currently :-)

Listening: BreeLovesBeauty doing her September favourites

Eating: I just finished eating a bar of Oso loves your tummy healthy chocolate

Drinking: Water because I'm really thirsty

Wearing: My cosiest pjs because I've been in bed all day

Feeling: Bored. I've been in bed all day trying to get rid of this headache, but I hate being in bed all day, it makes me feel so lazy

Weather: Sunny, which is typical because I couldn't enjoy it

Wanting: For this headache to be gone

Needing: To start saving some money for my mini holiday coming up at the end of the month

Thinking: About the best ways to make money fast, anyone got any tips?

Enjoying: Writing this post because it got me out of bed.

Ok so most of this was me complaining about my headache, but, hey, I'm just keeping it real ;-)

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

P.S. Here is my last post in case any of  you missed it 

No comments:

Post a Comment