Thursday 26 December 2013

12 days of Christmas - Day 2 - How I get soft feet

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.




I hope you are all having a relaxing Boxing Day. Today I want to share with you all how I get soft feet, and don't worry there are no pictures of my feet, because I know a lot of people don't like that

Day 1: How I get soft feet!

To begin with, I use this pedicure system, which I have had for years! So long in fact, that the pumice stone, and file are getting a bit too smooth, and I may need to buy a new one soon. That's if I can find one, because I don't think you can get this one any longer.

First of all, I use the pumice stone attachment. I like to use this one first because it gets rid of the really tough skin on my heels and big toes. 

I then just give it a quick once over with the file attachment, just to get rid of the extra toughness. I do this before soaking my feet because dry feet means you're going to get rid of more dry skin, than if you do it on wet skin. I can't remember exactly why, but I found out in a really old Tanya Burr video years ago, and have done it ever since, and it has made a difference.


I soak my feet once a week in some warm soapy water. I soak for about 15 minutes, then thoroughly dry them


I then slather them in a foot lotion. This is the current one I am using, it is from Avon, and has a massager ball on the bottom

This is the massage ball. It is so relaxing using this, it literally massages your feet whilst evenly distributing the lotion, which is nice and thick. I really love this, and would highly recommend it to you all.

Afterwards, I put on some fuzzy socks and let the lotion sink in.

I tend to do this whole process pretty early in the evening, because I don't like to sleep in socks. But I like to wear the socks for as long as possible, so that the lotion can really penetrate my feet.

The next thing I do is to use a foot file, which I could've sworn I had taken a picture of, but apparently not. I file every night, then put on more lotion and socks. Then I have lovely soft feet, even though I walk all the time! 


Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

Don't forget to check out my last post if you missed it

No comments:

Post a Comment