Sunday 29 December 2013

12 Day's of Christmas - Day 5 - 10 day 'you' challenge - 5 foods

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.


Today I am sharing my top 5 favourite foods


  1. Chocolate. What girl can resist chocolate, right? 
  2. Pizza - I adore pizza, but I'm not a fan of toppings so I tend to go for margarita. However Morrison's do a delicious goats cheese and spinach pizza, which I highly recommend.
  3. Curly fries - Also sweet potato fries, both of which are perfect with my pizza.
  4. Fruit - All sorts of fruit really, I'm not fussy.
  5. Popcorn - I love the Metcalfe sweet and salty popcorn a lot right now. It's weird to begin with, but then when you get past that, it is amazing.
What are your favourite foods?

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment