Monday 30 December 2013

12 Day's of Christmas - Day 6 - Currently

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.


Today I am doing a currently, but instead of doing it in real time, I'm going to mention what I have been doing lately.

Listening: All of my new C.D.s I got for Christmas, including Luke Bryan, and a Disney Princess album :)
Eating: A lot of junk food, particularly cake. Well it is Christmas after all ;D
Drinking: Juice. I'm not normally a fan of juice, I much prefer water, but lately I've really been enjoying it, especially when it is in my Disney Princess cup.
Wearing: Pyjamas. With it being Christmas I haven't really been getting dressed, except to walk the dog, but I much prefer to be in my pyjamas.
Feeling: Lucky because I was very spoilt this Christmas.
Weather: Sunny, but cold. Not very Christmassy, but oh well, it's not been too bad I guess.
Wanting: To finish A Song if Ice and Fire. I love it, but I've been reading it for months, and want to read something else, but refuse to until I have read the entire series.
Needing: A new laptop. As you all know I keep having issues with my laptop, and seeing as I'm doing a course online, I should probably get a new one (and I hope to get one very soon)
Thinking: I can't wait to start Tai Chi in the new year, it is going to be so good. I really can't wait!
Enjoying: All the cake we have in the house right now. My health might not appreciate it, but my taste buds certainly do :-P

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

My last post

No comments:

Post a Comment