Monday 2 December 2013

Blogmas #2 - Christmas tag

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

I have been trying to edit a video all day, but my laptop was just not letting me do it, but I'm going to try again tomorrow, fingers crossed I can edit it.
So instead of the video, I am doing a Christmas tag :)

1. Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
        Synthetic. I was actually thinking about this today, and how most people think that real trees smell like Christmas to them, but I actually find synthetic trees have an amazing scent, and make me think of Christmas. Is that weird?
2. You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?
        Eggnog latte from Starbucks *drool* or a Spiced Apple drink from Costa *also drool*  
3. What’s your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?
        I have no colour scheme, just colour, colour, and more colour.
4. Giving or receiving?
        Giving. I'm really weird and don't actually like getting presents, I kinda stress out knowing people are spending money on me, but I love spending money on people.  
5. To mince pie or not to?
        Ew no, I can't stand mince pies, I don't know how people like them, just the smell is disgusting to me. Sorry if you like them.
6. What's your traditional Christmas lunch?
         Everything! Think of your traditional roast, so veg, potatoes, yorkshire puddings, Turkey (veggie kind for me) plus pigs in blankets (not for me) and gravy, stuffing, and more gravy. We always start with a melon, then the main, then flob out before desert, which tends to be cheesecake and trifle *drooling*
7. Christmas day fashion
        Pyjamas in the morning, then I dress up for church and dinner. I always wear heels, but other than that I just wear something pretty, sometimes jeans and a sparkly top, or a dress. I have no idea what to wear this year though, any ideas?
8. What's your favourite Christmas song?
        All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey, it gets me excited and I love screeching along to it and dance along.
9. What's your favourite Christmas film?
        Santa Clause, all 3, but mostly the first one. We watch it every single year at the beginning of the month as a family, then I watch it on my own again, and again, and again.
10. Open presents before or after lunch?
        Before lunch. We get up super early, and yes we are all adults, open our presents, shower, and get ready for church, church, home, lunch, movie time and snooze before pudding and more sleep haha.

So that's my Christmas tag, I hope you enjoyed. Please link me to your post if you do this tag, I would love to see it.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

Days until Christmas: 23
Christmas song of the day: All I want for Christmas is you
What I am listening to right now: YouTube videos
Days until the new year: 30
Last post

No comments:

Post a Comment