Tuesday 10 December 2013

Blogmas #3 - Decorating for Christmas

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

I am so so sorry for not posting since the 2nd, but I have been trying so hard to edit this video for you all, that I haven't had a chance to write any other posts. My laptop is very slow and annoying, so when I'm editing a video it will switch itself off randomly, then it will take 2-3 hours to load back up, and when you're doing that multiple times a day, you don't really get a chance to write anything on the internet, especially when it happens at 8pm, because by then you're like 'screw it, I'll try again tomorrow'. So hopefully the video was worth it. 



So I have no idea if the video above will work, so here is a link as well. I hate google sometimes, because since they made me use Google + I can't get my videos on here, and it sucks! But hopefully it worked, and if not you have the link.

If you managed to watch it, what did you think? Are you decorated for Christmas yet, or do you wait? Let me know in the comments.

I will be back tomorrow, I'm going to write a few posts up ready in case I'm not able to get on my laptop for whatever reason.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment