Wednesday 11 December 2013

Blogmas #4 - 10 day 'You' challenge - 7 wants

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

I have spent the best part of the day finishing Christmas shopping and wrapping, which was exciting. I've only got a couple of things left to buy and wrap, but they have to wait until a couple of days before Christmas as they are refrigerated foods.

So onto today's post, another 10 day 'You' challenge post. I plan on finishing this tag during Blogmas so keep checking back for that.
I feel like this one is perfect for Christmas as it is all about what I want, but I'm not particularly materialistic so let's see what I come up with.



  1. Nike running trainers - I like exercising, but I don't have a good pair of trainers, which is bad for your feet and joints. There is just one problem, good trainers are expensive, and I'm poor
  2. A new laptop - My laptop gives me a lot of problems, as you all know, so a new laptop would be nice. Again it is something expensive, but because I see it as a little bit more essential than trainers, so I'm getting one in the new year.
  3. To travel - Lately I have really been wanting to travel the world in a year, but I just don't have the funds to be able to do it. Plus I think I would get really homesick. 
  4. My own place - This was one of my New Years Resolutions, but it's not as easy to do as I first thought, which is why I still live at home, but one day I will have my own place.
  5. To finish the Song of Ice and Fire books - I have been reading these books since August, but they are taking me forever. I have suddenly started getting through them pretty quickly, I've read 3 in 4 weeks, rather than 1 in 2 months haha.
  6. A pet - particularly a cat. I love animals, and would love my own pet, either a kitten or a bunny rabbit, but having an over-active puppy who likes to chew anything and everything means we can't have something so defensive. 
  7. To be a Disney princess - or a superhero, both work for me. How cool would it be though? I know, a Disney princess superhero! Like I would be a Disney princess who saves the world! That would be incredible!
So those are my 7 wants, what are your wants? Let me know in the comments below.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment