Sunday 5 January 2014

12 Day's of Christmas - Day 10 - December empties

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.



Today I am doing my last empties text post. From now on I will be doing them in video form, and maybe less frequent, as I have found, especially recently, that my empties posts have been more or less the same as the previous month. And this month is no different, so I was hoping by doing it less often I will be able to have more products for you all.

From l-r: Yankee Candle Christmas memories samplers, Avon senses Dazzling showe gel, Johnson and Johnson eye make-up remover, Avon Clearskin daily correcting lotion, Boots Soltan suntan lotion for the face, Avon Naturals body whip in cherry blossom.

My thoughts on each product:

Yankee Candles - All of these candles smelt amazing. They were really warm and comforting. My favourites were mulled wine, Christmas eve, and Sparkling Cinnamon.

Avon senses Dazzling shower gel - Oh My Word this smells amazing! It smells just like Christmas, and it lingers on your skin. I have gone through one shower gel and one and a half hand washes. I really hope they come back out with this next year, because it really is delicious!

Johnson and Johnson eye make-up remover - As you all know, I love this eye make-up remover, and have gone through three bottles of this. I highly recommend this to you all.

Avon Clearskin daily correcting lotion - This lotion is incredible, it clears your skin so quickly, and a little goes a long way. And it isn't expensive, I think it's only £4.

Boots Soltan suntan lotion for the face - I feel like I used this up months ago, but apparently not. This is a suntan lotion, not much to say really. I use this everyday, to protect from the sun (obviously ha-ha) and it also works great as a primer. Seriously though, my make-up does not budge when this is my primer. 

Avon Naturals body whip - This is so creamy and hydrating, smells incredible and sinks in quickly. And best of all it was only 99p! If you are on a tight budget and need a good, hydrating moisturiser, then I recommend this. It is available in loads of scents, but this one is very fresh which is why I like it, you can layer it with your perfume and body spray nicely.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment