Sunday 5 January 2014

12 Day's of Christmas - Day 11 - 10 day 'you' challenge - Two Songs

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.


Can you believe we are almost finished the 10 day 'you' challenge? I'm going to need to find a new tag to replace this ha-ha.


I think this one is going to be hard. I don't really have all time favourite songs, they change all the time. So I'm just going to share with you all the 2 songs I'm loving right now.

  1. Hard out here - Lily Allen

2. Work bitch - Britney Spear




I think both of these songs are great workout songs, and they are very empowering, don't you think? I have had them on repeat for ages, I love them so much.

What are your favourite songs of the moment?  I love getting recommendations.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment