Friday 23 May 2014

Fascination Friday - haul time!

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Today I am here with a fun haul for you all. This is things that I've bought over a couple of weeks, and thought that I would share them with you.


First stop, Forever 21 where my friend persuaded me to get this gorgeous maxi dress. I love this so much and I feel amazing when I wear it. It has an open back with a bow, and is striped, and I seriously feel a million bucks in this dress.


 Now for the reason I went into Forever 21, and that was for 2 pairs of their leggings. Believe it or not, this was the best picture I could get of my leggings, my camera was not behaving when I took these pictures. The quality of these leggings are amazing! The aren't see-through at all, and are super comfy and fit like a glove, even on the leg where normally I have to roll or bunch bottoms up. All for £3, which is the same price as Primark leggings, and those are really crap quality.

 Speaking of Primark, I also went in there, because I always do, because it's cheap, and cheerful clothes. I was hesitant to show you this first item, but thought, what the heck, I like it, it's gorgeous, and I have a mostly female audience anyway. So here it is, my gorgeous pink and lace bra, with wide straps. It also had matching underwear, which I did buy, but didn't think it would be appropriate to show on here. I love this bra set though, it's comfy, not only on the straps because of the wideness of them, but also the cups. I don't know about you, but bras tend to get uncomfortable for me throughout the day, but with this one, that didn't happen. So I highly recommend this bra.

The next thing I bought from Primark was this grey, long sleeved, fleeced panda pyjama top. Oh my word, this is so comfy and cosy. I get really cold at night, particularly my arms, and I saw this on sale for £3 and was sold. I like putting it on after I've been swimming at night, and then I'm basically ready for bed. I really love this. The last time I was in Primark there was some left, so if you can find it, I highly recommend you buying it. I had to buy it in a size bigger so bear that in mind.

Next stop? H 'n' M, and I only got one thing from here and it is this black bowler style hat. My friend has one in red for her cosplay costume, and I fell in love with it and wanted one for myself. However the red was sold out, but I love the black just as much, and I know I'm going to get a lot of wear out of it. It looks great with dresses and skirts as well as jeans and shorts.


And the final place I went to was Superdrug. My friend wanted some make-up advice, and whilst we were there I couldn't resist getting a couple of things for myself. The first thing is the Collection eyebrow pencil. I bought this because I am running out of my one, and I completely forgot that I had already bought a back up one from Avon, so now I have 2 for when I run out.

We also both got a Maybeline Baby lips, I got it in this pink colour, which is like my lips but better, and my friend got it in a coral colour, which is also a very neutral colour. These were on offer, and since we both wanted to try them we got one each. I have worn this a couple of times and I love it. It is silky soft, and gives a gorgeous hint of colour, perfect for those no make-up make-up days.

And finally I picked up a new tube of Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. I have used this concealer for years, and I love it. I don't think I will ever switch. It matches my skin perfectly, which is difficult because I am extremely pale, and gives great coverage.


So that is everything I bought. I am currently on a spending ban, but that is only for a couple more weeks, and I already have a few things in mind that I want to buy, so no doubt there will be another haul coming soon so check back for that.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

xx


1 comment:

  1. Cute haul, I love the Maybelline baby lips lip balm, it's gorge! Lovely blog, do you want to maybe follow each other? If you decide to please comment on my blog so that I know to follow you back :) xx

    http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete