Wednesday 6 August 2014

Very late Make-up Monday

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

So today's post is supposed to be a 'Mouth-Watering Wednesday' post, but seeing as I never got around to posting Monday's I thought I would do it now. I hope you enjoy.

Face: Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in light; Witch Primer; Collection sheer loose powder; Primark blush and bronzer combo; Avon concealer (sorry I can't remember the name of it); Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in light.

Eyes: Body Collection smoky eyes in Mocha; Avon Primer in light beige; Avon Drama mascara; Eyebrow pencil from my local market.

So the point of these posts is going to be to show you what make-up I am wearing each week, and as an excuse to use more of my make-up, rather than sticking to the same stuff all the time. 
I'm not going to show you every single item I am wearing every week, instead it is just going to be what has changed. For example I might only change my foundation and eyeshadow, so that will be all that is shown in one weeks post. 
I thought that this would help me discover new favourites, and maybe get rid of things I don't like so much. And I may also give mini reviews on things as I use them. 

Please let me know if you like this post.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment