Wednesday 3 September 2014

Mouth-watering Wednesday - What I ate on an average day

Hey girls, I hope you're all well.

Today I want to share with you all what I was supposed to share with you all last week, and that is an average day in my food life. Not everything here is healthy, I have been struggling with that this summer, but I do eat healthy 80% of the time, and this, I feel shows that.

Breakfast:

I always start my day with a cup of tea or coffee, with 1 sugar and soya milk. This cup is half empty because I forgot that I was supposed to be taking pictures :P

For my actual breakfast I wanted a high carb and protein breakfast, so had half a scoop of strawberry protein powder, half a cup of oats and just over half a cup of soya milk. It is delicious, and feels like you're having dessert for breakfast. 

Lunch:

I actually had 2 slices of this, but, again, forgot I was blogging this, so only have a picture of 1. This is tiger bread with a thick layer of garlic and herb soya cheese spread. This spread is delicious! And I highly recommend it. It comes in a huge tub for £2 in Tesco.

I also had a cup of peppermint tea to help my digestive system to keep moving, knowing that it would need a little bit of extra help after the white bread.

Tea:

This is a homemade 'chicken' pie. It is made with Quorn chicken style fillets, leak, vegetable stock, and creme frache, with puff pastry. And I also had a few baby potatoes on the side. My mum makes this pie and I love it, but next time I'm going to try it with tofu instead, because I've started to feel like the Quorn stuff is a bit too full of flavour and has been making me feel a little bit sick.

So that is my meals from a typical day. I probably had snacks that I forgot to picture. As you can see it is fairly healthy, except I didn't have any fruit, which I normally try and have. Obviously it is not 100% healthy, I wasn't having one of those days, but if you want to see one of those then let me know and I can arrange it.

Have a beautiful day

Dream beautiful dreams; live beautiful lives

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment